How do I resolve "Hardware key not found (H0007)" or "Feature not found (H0050)"?
Operating Systems: All supported Operating Systems
Products: COMPRESS 2013 Build 7300 (and newer), INSPECT 2013 Build 7300 (and newer)
This error can occur if the HASP security mechanism is not able to connect to the HASP network security key due to a missing configuration file in this user's profile (e.g another Windows user installed the application).
Verify the "hasp_47331.ini" file is in the "Sentinel LDK" folder for the User trying to launch COMPRESS/INSPECT. You can find the "Sentinel LDK" folder in the following locations depending on your Windows Operating system:
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel LDK
Windows Vista and newer - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel LDK
If you do not have the "hasp_47331.ini" file in the "Sentinel LDK" folder you will need to copy the "hasp_47331.ini" file from the installation folder (default: C:\Codeware\COMPRESS\2013\7300) and paste into the "Sentinel LDK" folder.
To copy a file - right click the file and select "Copy"
To paste a file - right click on a blank area within the target folder and select "Paste"
Once you have copied the "hasp_47331.ini" into the "Sentinel LDK" folder you will be able to run COMPRESS/INSPECT.
If you still receive the message please do the following:
- Go to http://localhost:1947/_int_/devices.html and confirm your Key Server's name
- The "Location" is the Key Server name
- The Codeware Key has "Vendor" = 47331 and "Key Type" = "HASP HL ***"
- Review the "hasp_47331.ini" content
- Confirm the correct Key Server is listed on the "serveraddr=" line
- Remove any extra "serveraddr=" entries and save the file (you can have an extra "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" entry)
If you still receive the error message, please view the following related articles:
- How to Use the Support Center
- COMPRESS / INSPECT
- Codeware Interface
- Topic #: 9185-928
- Date Created: 12/19/2012
- Last Modified Since: 1/2/2014
- Viewed: 6066